Use the links below to access useful information
CHIROPRACTIC LINKS & ARTICLES
These links are provided for your information and interest in Chiropractic. Please note these links are outside of our website and the articles are of various sources and are not necessarily endorsed by us or meet our specific views on the application of Chiropractic.
The Chiropractic Resource Organization
A site with links to information on Chiropractic that you may find helpful. The site is maintained by Frank Painter, D.C.
1.Chiropractic Patient Satisfaction http://www.chiro.org/LINKS/Patient_Satisfaction.shtml
2. About Chiropractic http://www.chiro.org/LINKS/About_Chiropractic.shtml
3. Cost Effectiveness of Chiropractic http://www.chiro.org/LINKS/Cost_Effectiveness.shtml
4. Forward Head Posture and How Chiropractic Can Help http://www.chiro.org/LINKS/Forward_Head_Posture.shtml
5. Fibromyalgia Information http://www.chiro.org/LINKS/Fibromyalgia.shtml
6. Backpacks and Children http://www.chiro.org/LINKS/backpacks.shtml
7. The Chiropractic Research Page http://www.chiro.org/research/
8. Video Link to ACA YouTube Video on setting up a proper computer work station: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxk7YpacgV4
9. Myofascial Pain Syndrome AKA Trigger Points. Some information on the most common cause of neuromuscular pain and dysfunction.
10. Recent information on what "Fascia" is and how it affects your body's function.
Call for an appointment or information
Story Family Chiropractic Center
1067 Main Street (Route 507 South)
Newfoundland, PA 18445
Phone: (570) 676-0033
POSTURE AND SPINAL BALANCE TOOLS
Daily Stretches For Lower Back and Pelvic Balance. Use these easy, but important stretches daily to improve your spinal posture, improve flexibility and reduce lower back and hip discomfort!
Click The Links to Print them.
Psoas_Stretch.pdf 275.2 KB
SPARK PEOPLE EXERCISE WEBSITE Very complete exercise guides with demos and descriptions. We use this site for exercises recommended to our patients. We offer this link to use as you see fit and at your own risk.
Click Link Below http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercise_demos.asp?exercise_type=stretch
YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM CONTROLS EVERYTHING CHART
Click Link Below
Nervous_System_Chart.pdf 642.4 KB
Major Muscle Illustration
Click Link Below